Google+

Friday, April 20, 2012

Camilla's Layout Using our May Kit

This is the first time I scrap 7dots papers. Wow! They are really artsy and fun. The crocheted doily looks so real and makes a perfect background for my photo of my son and his cousin. I really love the big birdcage and coloured it with white gesso. The big letters are coloured with the Shimmerz and then I added a bit of gesso onto them.

"My Cousins" by Camilla Ekman


Everything is from the kit except these items from my stash:
Letter stickers
Old book page
Leaves
Fern punch

5 comments:

  1. wow wow this is fabulous, love this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo and your pages are always superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is quite stunning Camilla. Love that bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Camilla, so glad my kit is on its way, I CAN'T WAIT!! :)

    ReplyDelete