Google+

Friday, November 15, 2013

Our New Designer and a Peek at our December Kit!

We are happy to announce that we have added a new designer to our team at C'est Magnifique.  Please join us in welcoming Vicky Alberto, who is already busy behind the scenes creating with our December kit.  You are going to love her style!  We will let Vicky tell you a little about herself below.

Hi, my name is Vicky Alberto (aka Simply Paper on some gallery sites) and I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband and three children. After having my last child, I decided not to return to a corporate marketing job so I could raise my three young children for a while. With ten years of experience in the marketing industry, scrapbooking was a natural extension of my work world and fills a creative void. I am now addicted to this fantastic art form that I will embrace for the rest of my life.

My blog address is http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com where I chat about my work, the fantastic companies I am honoured to design for, and share my tutorials. I have been blogging for three years and am overwhelmed that I already have so many wonderful followers. This industry has such a deeply supportive and kind online network of ladies. I have “met” the most amazing people from all over the world through various online communities and have had the opportunity to "work" with some of the most talented ladies in the industry.

I describe my style as “a little shabby and a lot of chic”. For layout projects, I like each layout to look like a piece of art so I keep my titles short and journal on the back (sometimes) - to keep a clean look to my pages. I enjoy working with vintage/romantic style papers and adore adding distressed layers, doilies, chipboard and lots of flowers to my projects. Some of my projects even feature handmade flowers and my tutorials are all listed on my blog (quick links in the right sidebar).

I am thrilled to design for C'est Magnifique kits and that I get to "play" with so many fantastic international products!
 

A Look at What's Coming Up in December!


The holidays will be here before you know it, and we want to make sure you have all you need to create some projects with a holiday and winter theme.  The paper in our December kit will be a combination of paper from two companies:  Inkido, a Swedish manufacturer, and KaiserCraft of Australia.  

http://cestmagnifiquekits.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_90&product_id=2513

Kit Paper:

Inkido: Happy Christmas: Santa’s Gifts
Inkido: Happy Christmas: Happy Postcards
Inkido: Happy Christmas: Winter Village
Inkido: Happy Christmas: Christmas Rose
Inkido: Happy Christmas: Winter Birds
Inkido: Happy Christmas: Vintage Ornament
Inkido: Happy Christmas: Jungle Bells
KaiserCraft: St. Nicholas Collection: Old Man Winter
KaiserCraft: St. Nicholas Collection: Santa Claus


Our Flower Add-on for December features flowers from both Prima and Petaloo.  
Aren't these colors stunning?

http://cestmagnifiquekits.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_90&product_id=2515

 Flower Add-on:


Our December Embellishment Add-on contains a beautiful gold mist from Heidi Swapp, and embellishments from My Mind's Eye, Fancy Pants, Webster's Pages, Blue Fern Studios,  and Prima! 


 Embellishment Add-ons:

Heidi Swapp: Color Shine: Gold
Webster’s Pages: Designer Trim: Christmas Story
Prima: Resin: Topiary
Fancy Pants: Merry Little Christmas: Patterned Envelopes
Fancy Pants: Merry Little Christmas: Sticker Fundamentals
My Mind’s Eye: Vintage Christmas: Decorative Buttons
Blue Fern Studios: Chipboard: Shabby Bricks
Prima: Finnabair Resist Canvas: Lace Border

A few of our add-ons are available to purchase individually in our Store.  You can see all items relating to the December Kit HERE in our Store.  The entire kit, along with the embellishments will be revealed November 30th.

Until then, our very talented design team will be giving you some sneak peeks at what you can expect. 

5 comments:

  1. How awesome!! What a perfect fit!! Congrats Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Vicky! I know you are going to rock these kits, perfect fit for sure! Looks like a beautiful kit for December! xo

    ReplyDelete