Google+

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Layouts with April Kit By Ulrika!


It´s time for me to show you my first three pages I have created with the amazing April kit! I´m totally in love with this kit because you can get so many styles with it. I think you will find my three layouts very different from each other. Lot of pics here but I want you all to see how fab all of the supplies looks!

My first one is about my boy when he was a baby. Cuuute!
I used a brown and blue color scheme that I find very wam and nice. I cut my circle chipboard in two pieces and used the beautiful blue Embossing powder on it.



I have used supplies from the Main kit, Flower Add-on Kit, Embellie Add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used a die and a edge punch.

Over to a whole different look! Here I worked with strong colors and cool contrastas.
I added the black to the purple to get a little bit more masculine look. For my background I used a Stencil from the kit together with Art-Anthology Dimensional paint. The letters, chipboards and Resin frame I painted in black. The wood chain is painted with Shimmerz from the Embellie kit.



I have used supplies from the Main Kit, Flower Add-on, Embellie Add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used black acrylic paint, bubble wrapping and Mesh (to stamp with).

For my third page I have yet another look. For my background I sprayed with the mist from Lindys Stamp Gang. I let it run a bit. I also splashed over my page with Shimmerz. Around the edges I used my fingers and Inka Gold from the Mixed-media kit. To get more contrasts on my paper strips I used a black pen and also sonme of the Inka Gold.



For my last project I used the Main Kit, Embellie Add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used a black pen and nothing more.

Hope you have enjoyed my work and got inspired!
Hugs from Ulrika!

No comments:

Post a Comment