Google+

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas With Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today to share a canvas I created using the February Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On kits.

I started out with a 8 x 8 canvas.  I cut pieces of the K & Company Silhouette sheet from the Embellishment Add On kit and glued it down to the canvas. I painted it with some gesso and added some stamping and inking.  I then added another layer of gesso.  Next I randomly applied some strips of the Kaisercraft Pink Damask Tape and applied more gesso.   I added some drywall tape from my stash which I randomly painted and inked.  I used some of the  Becky Higgins Project Life Cards from the Embellishment Add On Kit, inked the edges black and layered them.

Here you can see the details on the canvas.



Items from my stash:  Gesso, drywall tape, ink, mist, tulle and stamps.

You can find the Embellishment Add On Kit and Flower Add On Kit here in the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


1 comment:

  1. Super cool canvas Debbie! I love how you used the silhouette sheet and drywall tape to add texture!

    ReplyDelete