Google+

Friday, January 30, 2015

Welcome New Designer Catherine Giguère!

We would like to welcome Catherine Giguère as our newest member of the design team! Here is more about Catherine in her own words:


Hello! My name is Catherine, aka cat444 on the forums. I am a passionate scrapbooker for 10 years now. I am the mother of two little loves who are the main stars of my pages. I love the mixed media and flowers.
I am very happy to share with you today my first projects as a member of the C'est Magnifique Design Team! I loved creating with this kit! The Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary collection is simply gorgeous! I create my layouts with the February Kit and the Flower Add-On.

Here's my first layout showing my son at two weeks. I did my background with modeling paste, a mask, spray ink and black stamping.




 My second layout is featuring my little boy at 2 years old. I use a lot of flowers on my layouts, even when I scrap pictures of my son!

From my own stash: Prima Wire Thread


 
I hope I have inspired you! Join me again next week when I will share another layout and a video tutorial to go with it! Have fun with the February Kit!

7 comments:

  1. Catherine! amazing work! and such sweet kids in the photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow félicitation... c'est vraiment une belle nouvelle ! Je suis vraiment contente pour toi !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Catherine! Your layouts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are gorgeous, my friend. As always! Congrats on the great news, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful layouts and your little boys are just darling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much! I'm really proud to be part of the team and I'm happy to see that you like my layouts!

    ReplyDelete